TEDMED, a multi-disciplinary community of innovators and leaders dedicated to a better future in health and medicine, selected the nation’s only widely used diagnostic decision support tool, VisualDx, as one of the pioneering medical innovations to be featured at its April 16-19 meeting in Washington, D.C.
Logical Images announced today that the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) chose the medical technology company’s widely used mobile app and online resource, VisualDx, for the third year in a row to provide fast and accurate diagnostic support to healthcare professionals who serve more than 8.3 million veterans annually in the VA’s 152 hospitals, more than 700 outpatient clinics and other facilities.
Logical Images’ VisualDx® has been recognized as a Category Leader in the Clinical Decision Support - Referential category in the 2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report released on December 14, 2012. VisualDx® is a web-based clinical decision support system proven to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety. This recognition is awarded to vendors who have excelled in their respective market segments and signifies leadership in working with customers to resolve issues and match expectations to reality.
Logical Images VisualDx was recognized as the Category Leader for Clinical Decision Support in the 2011 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report released on December 15, 2011. This recognition is awarded to vendors who have excelled in their respective market segments and signifies leadership in working with customers to resolve issues and match expectations to reality. Customers surveyed rated VisualDx a 92.7 overall score – highest of all the Clinical Decision Support (CDS) tools evaluated in the study. KLAS interviewed 404 providers about their CDS tools’ performance to understand the impact those tools are having on patient care.
UpToDate, a part of Wolters Kluwer Health, and Logical Images ... have partnered to bring their customers a greater level of diagnostic support at the point of care. A program is expected to be rolled out to customers in the second quarter which allows institutional customers to opt in to receive results from VisualDx integrated within UpToDate’s typical search options.
- VisualDx at TEDMED 2013 - Hive Hopes For The Future: VisualDx, the ARTS And CRAFTS of Diagnosis. Art Papier and Noah Craft have come to TEDMED with an innovation in diagnostic programming.
- Veterans Affairs selects Logical Images product [Rochester Business Journal] - Logical Images Inc.’s VisualDx product has been selected for use by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the third consecutive year, company officials said.
- New Accurate App Helps Diagnose Skin Problems (Video [abc7.com]) - ABC7 Los Angeles
- New Technology Gives Doctors an Important Diagnostic Tool [Science News] - VisualDx alerts physicians around the country to diagnosis of cocaine-levamisole toxicity.
- Modernizing Medicine Inc. taps Logical Images' VisualDx [Rochester Business Journal] - VisualDx will be part of the cloud-based, specialty-specific electronic medical application of Florida-based Modernizing Medicine Inc.
- Mobile Devices Make EHR Functionality More Portable for VA Clinicians [usmedicine.com] - U.S. Medicine: The Voice of Federal Medicine
- Doctor Gives the Low-Down on Infectious Bacteria (Video [www.wspa.com]) - WSPA 7 On Your Side
- iPad App Helps Doctors Get You The Right Diagnosis (Video [myfoxla.com]) - My Fox LA News
- iPhone app helps make the diagnosis [www.dailybreeze.com] - The reach of handheld technology has now found its way to the doctor's office: VisualDx iPhone app.
- Can't Figure Out That Rash? [imedicalapps.com] - Use VisualDx Mobile App to Construct a Visual Differential Diagnosis iMedicalApps - App Review