View all careers
Implementation Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Implementation
We are a profitable and growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company headquartered in Rochester, NY and staffed nationally on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization. Our vision is to become the most relied-upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and laypeople alike. We currently serve more than 300 enterprise customers and half of all medical schools in the United States.
VisualDx is both a web EHR interoperable system and a mobile app that includes AI/machine learning image analysis capabilities. We are proud that our product has:
- The world’s best curated medical image library
- A leading skin of color atlas
- Smart search for chief complaints, diagnoses, medications, and travel locations
- The ability to build a patient-specific differential diagnosis
- The ability to earn CME credits with every search
- Availability on desktop, iOS, and Android devices
In 2019, VisualDx launched DermExpert™, a mobile app that allows anyone to take a picture of a skin condition and map it to VisualDx’s database for personalized guidance in seconds. The app leverages VisualDx’s comprehensive curated medical image library, deep knowledge base, and machine learning tools to provide the general practitioner with the ability needed to recognize, understand, and treat skin conditions.
What you’ll do:
As the Implementation Project Manager at VisualDx, you’ll use your expertise to lead complex, multidisciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify expectations and risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company to keep them in sync with internal and external team members.
- Lead implementation for projects at customer sites
- Implement project lifecycle methodology
- Develop and maintain information technology plans that outline project status, individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Be the customer expert, research their background, and identify their needs and pain points
- Coordinate activities with customers for hardware, software, data migration, training, hosting, and other components
- Multitask across projects for a diverse set of external partners (academic institutions, non-profit FQHCs, pharmaceutical companies, etc.)
- Coordinate training, user acceptance testing, and go-live activities
- Travel to conferences and sites to network with customers and develop ideas for customized projects that utilize VisualDx technology
- Ensure user satisfaction through post-project debrief and data analysis through storytelling
What you’ll bring:
- Experience managing project deadlines, writing project proposals, and managing project timelines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Global citizen mindset
- Experience communicating project milestones and expectations
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end-to-end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience owning end-to-end delivery and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience working independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfort working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics, including return on investment
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances—a solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments—great organizational skills with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; the ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision-makers and managing expectations
- Customer-service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations; ability to serve multiple customers and deliver excellent employee experience
- Experience with B2B and B2B2C products.
- Incredible work ethic and a high bar. We’re a fast-moving company. We need people that can roll up their sleeves, deal with ambiguity, flex outside the role, and focus on getting the job done. Moreover, you can do all of this without sacrificing quality.
You have experience working within a fast-paced work environment where you:
- Are not afraid to change course
- Listen well
- Love to collaborate
- Are proactive by nature
- Communicate effectively
- Embrace challenges
- Are resilient
- Are a lifelong learner
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
- Prolonged periods of walking/standing at conferences or customer sites
Why you’ll want to join VisualDx:
Our people make VisualDx a great place to work. We’re connected through our mission to change medicine. VisualDx provides employees with work opportunities to stretch their minds and expand their skills. Here are a few other reasons you will want to join the VisualDx team:
We offer robust benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 3% Safe Harbor Contribution to 401k plan available day 1
- Generous paid time off; vacation, sick, and holidays
- Short- and long-term disability
- Work from anywhere in the US!
We have fun. We learn together. We have hosted happy hours, picnics, holiday parties, catered lunches, virtual escape rooms, and our newest traditions – Treat Yo Self Day and Camp!
We care. Our Social Causes Committee, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, and wellness opportunities nurture our mind, body, and soul and deepen our community connections.
We’re pet people! Dogs are common workplace companions in our headquarters and those working remotely share pet adventures via Slack.
VisualDx is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote without discriminating based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Regrettably, VisualDx does not sponsor employment at this time.