Sales and Customer Support Associate
Position: Sales and Customer Support Associate
Reports to: VP of Business Development
Objectives: This position is a sales and customer support role with direct responsibility for keeping VisualDx’s customers happy and ensuring they have the best possible experience. You will also spend time working with the eCommerce individual sales team to assist with marketing campaigns, lead generation and outreach.
Account Management and Support
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Provide service during e-commerce platform trial and after the sale to ensure expectations are met/exceeded.
- Secure renewals to increase conversion rate of trial users to purchasing customers on e-commerce platform as well as mobile application.
- Track and record activity for planning and reporting purposes
Digital Inbound Marketing
- Implement SEO strategies and Google AdWords campaigns to drive website traffic and sales growth for the Direct-to-Clinician business unit.
- Consistently execute and track all campaigns using selected marketing automation tool.
- Produce reports on qualified leads using customer relationship management tool.
- Updates contacts and leads as necessary in marketing automation and CRM tools.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or scientific discipline. Medical or Healthcare preferred. Relevant experience & the strong desire to be a self-directed learner.
Required Skills & Behaviors
- Engaging & dynamic customer service skills
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, proactive problem solver
- Professional appearance and demeanor, always acts ethically and in support of Corporate culture when representing the Company
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize time effectively and effectively multitask in dynamic environment
- Embraces ownership for own successes and failures, takes responsibility for personal goals
- Ability to learn quickly & maintain current comprehensive knowledge of VisualDx
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms.
See other opportunities at VisualDx