Job Title: Business Development Technical Account Manager
Reports To: Digital Sales Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
We are a small software company in Rochester NY on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization – to become the most relied upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike.
This position is a sales and customer support role with dual responsibilities for (1) supporting all technical aspects of our relationship with our prospects and individual customers and (2) keeping VisualDx’s customers happy and ensuring they have the best possible experience. You will also spend time working with the eCommerce individual sales team to assist with marketing campaigns, lead generation and outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities
Technical Sales Support
- Pre-Sales Support – assist with analyzing prospects business and technical requirements related to implementing VisualDx and associated integrations. Serve as a technical expert on sales calls and relay specific requirements to product team.
- Lead Electronic Medical Record Integration activity with prospective customers. Identify and document needs. Communicate VisualDx capabilities. Guide requirements gathering.
- Produce reports on qualified leads using customer relationship management tool.
- Updates contacts and leads as necessary in marketing automation and CRM tools.
Account Management Support
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Provide service during e-commerce platform trial and after the sale to ensure expectations are met/exceeded.
- Secure renewals to increase conversion rate of trial users to purchasing customers on e-commerce platform as well as mobile application.
- Track and record activity for planning and reporting purposes.
- Implement SEO strategies and Google AdWords campaigns to drive website traffic and sales growth for the Direct-to-Clinician business unit.
- Consistently execute and track all campaigns using selected marketing automation tool.
- Assist with segmentation and delivery of digital campaigns via tools like Pendo.
- Assist with business analytics related to customer activity and sales campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and willingness to lend a hand with any project.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or scientific discipline. Medical or Healthcare preferred. SQL experience. Relevant experience & the strong desire to be a self-directed learner. Knowledge / experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is preferred.
Required Skills & Behaviors:
- Engaging & dynamic customer service skills
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, proactive problem solver
- Professional appearance and demeanor, always acts ethically and in support of Corporate culture when representing the Company
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize time effectively and effectively multitask in dynamic environment
- Embraces ownership for own successes and failures, takes responsibility for personal goals
- Ability to learn quickly & maintain current comprehensive knowledge of VisualDx
We care and we have FUN at VisualDx! We provide the following:
- Time off: Vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401K and more
- Caring & Self-Care opportunities: Social Causes Committee; Wellness Wednesday; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team; weekly yoga & meditation sessions
- Company Events: Picnics, happy hours, catered lunches, Festivus and our newest tradition–Treat Yo Self Day!
- Pets: We’re pet people and usually have a few office dogs visit each day
VisualDx is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.