Reports to: VP, Customer and Relationship Management
We are a profitable and growing software-as-a-service company headquartered in Rochester, NY and staffed nationally on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization. Our vision is to become the most relied upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike. We current serve more than 300 enterprise customers and half of all medical schools in the United States.
What you’ll do
This role is the customer’s primary point of contact while implementing the VisualDx solution, and then effectively manages and supports increased adoption of its use by building effective relationships with end-users, decision-makers, executives, clinicians, and partners that results in retention, new revenue, and increased brand loyalty. The client success manager also identifies, manages, and drives opportunities to deliver revenue against an assigned growth target. Some travel is required.
- Partners with the sales, business development, and business analyst staff members to lead post-sales activity for implementing new accounts and sites.
- Utilizes an implementation project plan to ensure transparency and to make sure deliverables are met as expected.
- Documents all relevant implementation activity in salesforce.com.
- Partners with VisualDx’s senior management team to develop and implement a site-specific growth strategy that leads to increased awareness of the VisualDx value proposition among account decision-makers, education/awareness contacts, and end users.
- Works to proactively understand the customer’s processes, procedures, and clinical/educational needs. Incorporates this knowledge into all contacts with them.
- Partners with the business analyst and is actively engaged in using account data and industry trends to proactively support and grow account usage.
- Demonstrates successful sales attributes including resiliency, persistence, adaptability, results-driven, engaging others, teamwork, and perseverance in the face of competitive pressure or conflict.
- Employs effective presentation skills in a variety of settings, via various media.
- Ensures resolution for any account/customer issues that arise, and that the customer’s needs are being met.
- Conducts day-to-day account management activities including meaningful phone and email contacts per the communications plan established with the customer.
- Maintains current records and all account contact activities such as phone calls, emails, letters in salesforce.com upon completion, including screen shots of the current installation location.
- Publishes internal reports showing account performance as it relates to the strategy plan.
- Participates in cross-functional meetings and projects and provides insight from a user and account perspective.
- Provides regular internal updates related to ongoing opportunities, trends, and projects within their respective territory.
- All other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring
- 2-year business-related degree (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing healthcare technology accounts
- Proficiency with basic software applications, including MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Competent, self-starter with ability to work independently, problem solve, produce, and prioritize quality work, and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Demonstrates strong time-management skills, including the ability to prioritize a large number of ongoing activities
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities for process improvements and driving those improvements to completion
- Possesses a solid working knowledge of hospital operations and technology and understand how buying decisions are made
- Maintains a sense of urgency to drive and close revenue-generating opportunities
- Employs a customer-focused, action-orientated approach to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Successful negotiation and conflict management skills resulting in win-win outcomes
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and a commitment to a personal continuous improvement process
- BS/BA plus 2-4 years of successful healthcare technology-driven solution sales experience
- Understanding of technical concepts
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Why you’ll want to join VisualDx
Our people make VisualDx a great place to work. We’re connected through our mission to change medicine. VisualDx provides employees with work opportunities to stretch their minds and expand their skills. Here are a few other reasons you will want to join the VisualDx team:
We offer robust benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Contribution to 401k plan
- Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
- Short and long-term disability
We have fun. We host happy hours, picnics, holiday parties, catered lunches, and our newest tradition – Treat Yo Self Day!
We care. The Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, weekly yoga and meditation sessions nurture our mind, body, and soul and deepen our community connections.
We’re pet people! Dogs are common workplace companions in our headquarters and those working remotely share pet adventures via slack.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to being an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.