Job Title: DevOps Engineer 1
Reports To: Manager, Software Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt
We are a small software company in Rochester, NY on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization—to become the most relied upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike.
We are looking for an engineer to augment our DevOps team to help us with automation for the Engineering department. We will be working on everything from software deployment, metrics, infrastructure, and security.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Programmatically generating periodic reports
- Implement / update Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Implement dashboards, metrics, and monitoring
- Provide guidance on DevOps and application delivery practices
- Communication skills, to receive guidance, and to relay status to other teams
Technologies / Services:
No single skill is required but an existing understanding of or desire to learn the following DevOps tooling would be a plus.
- Docker and clustering
- Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon Web Services)
- Terraform, CloudFormation
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Application monitoring (DataDog)
- Git (BitBucket)
We care and we have FUN at VisualDx! We provide the following:
- Time off: Vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, vision, 401K, and more
- Caring & self-care opportunities: Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team, weekly yoga & meditation sessions
- Company Events: Picnics, happy hours, catered lunches, Festivus, and our newest tradition-Treat Yo Self Day!
- Pets: We’re pet people and usually have a few office dogs visit each day.
VisualDx is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.