Reports to: VP, Engineering
We are a small software company in Rochester, NY on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization and to become the most relied-upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike.
We are looking for a co-op to augment our DevOps team to help us with automation for the Engineering department. We will be working on everything from software deployment, metrics, infrastructure, and security.
- Programmatically generating periodic reports
- Implement/update Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Implement dashboards, metrics, and monitoring
- Provide guidance on DevOps and application delivery practices
- Communication skills, to receive guidance, and to relay status to other teams
No single skill is required but an existing understanding of or desire to learn the following DevOps tooling would be a plus.
- Docker and clustering
- Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon Web Services)
- Terraform, CloudFormation
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Application monitoring (DataDog)
- Git (BitBucket)
VisualDx is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.