Reports to: VP, Marketing
We are a profitable and growing software-as-a-service company headquartered in Rochester, NY and staffed nationally on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization. Our vision is to become the most relied upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike.
Our professional clinical decision support system VisualDx is used at the point of care to improve diagnostic, testing, therapeutic decisions, and patient engagement. VisualDx is both a desktop EHR interoperable system and a mobile app, which includes ground-breaking AI/machine learning image analysis capabilities. We also license Aysa, a “digital front door” machine learning based application. We currently serve more than 300 enterprise customers and half of all medical schools in the US. VisualDx individual sales is experiencing rapid growth. Of note: VisualDx is now receiving much attention due to its longstanding commitment to creating a database of diagnostic imagery in all skin colors.
We’re looking for an energetic, high impact sales and marketing leader with proven e-commerce experience to make VisualDx the global standard in point-of-care clinical decision support. Join us as we transform healthcare!
What you’ll do:
The Digital Sales Director is focused on growing our individual membership business by leading strategy and tactics for e-commerce sales, digital marketing, partnership opportunities, and individual sales-related events.
- This position will oversee the strategic initiatives that will focus on growing revenue in the individual subscription line of business, which includes reducing CAC, improving LTV, and reducing churn.
- This position will oversee initiatives with the marketing team to grow individual sales including e-commerce digital campaigns and paid advertisements.
- You will manage and grow partnerships that directly align with growing individual sales.
- You will manage a customer support team to ensure retention.
- Strategic ownership of the individual sales line of business.
- Serve as product manager of marketing initiatives to drive growth and retention of individual subscribers.
- Oversee infrastructure, tools, processes, and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Develop and share best practices for ecommerce success across team and stakeholders.
- This role will be supported by a business development team and marketing team that will help ensure that the customer’s objectives are reached.
Additional essential functions:
- Identifies vertical market segments and determines how to maximize penetration into each segment.
- Create a culture of excitement, success and ongoing goal achievement and accountability within the individual sales department
- Secures maximum potential revenue out of customer base in accordance with initiative goals.
- Oversees the trial and conversion process to ensure expectations are met/exceeded; secures renewal and identifies and follows up on up-sell opportunities.
- Manages accurate pipeline reporting information.
- Meets established goals of sales volume and other key metrics as defined.
5 years’ minimum experience working in digital sales and/or internet-based marketing is desired for this position, with consideration given to candidates with interactive, social selling, or media background.
Must have the ability to generate market segments and effectively sell software products with solid knowledge of digital tools. The candidate must have a detailed work ethic, be highly motivated, well organized, and be able to communicate effectively with a widely diverse group of individual customers by phone and in person.
What you are:
- Agile and enjoy rolling up your sleeves
- Intellectually curious
- Inspirational to those around you
- Resourceful and a “doer”
- Collaborative and described as a “team-player”
- Honest, kind, and appreciate others
- Self-directed and “own” everything you do
- A great problem-solver
- Open and reflective
This is a “work from anywhere position.”
Why you’ll want to join VisualDx:
Our people make VisualDx a great place to work. We’re connected through our mission to change medicine. VisualDx provides employees with work opportunities to stretch their minds and expand their skills. Here are a few other reasons you will want to join the VisualDx team:
We offer robust benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Contribution to 401k plan
- Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
- Short and long-term disability
We have fun. We host happy hours, picnics, holiday parties, catered lunches, and our newest tradition – Treat Yo Self Day!
We care. The Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, weekly yoga and meditation sessions nurture our mind, body, and soul and deepen our community connections.
We’re pet people! Dogs are common workplace companions in our headquarters and those working remotely share pet adventures via Slack.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to being an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.