Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
We are a growing software-as-a-service company headquartered in Rochester, NY and staffed nationally on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization. Our vision is to become the most relied-upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and laypeople alike. We current serve more than 300+ enterprise customers and half of all medical schools in the US.
The marketing team likes to say “teamwork makes the dream work.” We are group of doers who listen first, collaborate next, and then get stuff done to build our brand throughout the world.
We’re looking for creative, think outside-the box marketers who are committed to helping bring positive change in healthcare.
What You’ll Do
The events specialist is responsible for the building qualified leads through the coordination and execution of our external events, including conference exhibition and webinars. This is a position where attention to detail is everything and project management skills are needed. You will be:
- Creating and managing an events calendar.
- Developing event concepts.
- Managing event budgets.
- Planning, organizing, and managing lead generation activities and events including but not limited to webinars and conference/trade show booth exhibitions.
- Coordinate any/all marketing activities related to events including social media, emails, direct mail, and advertisements.
- Build and maintain relationships with clinical thought leaders on webinar content.
- Work with vendors on budget, timelines, staffing, and other requirements to ensure success of conference activities.
- Post-event reporting.
- Provide detailed attention of each and every requirement.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, or marketing preferred.
- Relevant work experience in planning of small events, handling administrative work, management of events would be ideal.
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, and presentation skills are a must.
- Creative, think-outside-the box to draw attention to every event and assure success.
- Comfortable with Zoom webinars, conference management, and event planning.
- Flexible and willing to work irregular hours.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
The ability to wear many hats and love all aspects of marketing, advertising, and communications. We love those who love to write, know about digital and traditional marketing tactics, and know their way around Pardot (or other marketing CRM). Extra bonus points for ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and video editing.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Why you’ll want to join VisualDx
Our people make VisualDx a great place to work. We’re connected through our mission to change medicine. VisualDx provides employees with work opportunities to stretch their minds and expand their skills. Here are a few other reasons you will want to join the VisualDx team:
We offer robust benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Contribution to 401k plan
- Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
- Short and long-term disability
We have fun. We host happy hours, picnics, holiday parties, catered lunches, and our newest tradition – Treat Yo’ Self Day!
We care. The Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, weekly yoga and meditation sessions nurture our mind, body, and soul and deepen our community connections.
We’re pet people! Dogs are common workplace companions in our headquarters and those working remotely share pet adventures via Slack.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to being an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.