Reports To: Vice President of Business Development and Sales
We are a small software company in Rochester, NY on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization – to become the most relied upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike.
The International Account Sales Director is responsible for increasing sales in new and existing accounts selling diagnostic software that enables better patient outcomes to healthcare clients (medical schools, universities, public and private hospitals, health systems, etc.) globally.
- Consistently finds new opportunities with new and existing healthcare customers outside of the U.S. and Canada.
- Develops a qualified pipeline and tracks all sales data and customer information in the CRM.
- Works with the correct decision makers (CMO, CMIO, program chairs, faculty, COO, librarians, and quality) to identify if VisualDx, and potentially a VisualDx license, is an appropriate solution to solve identified business-related problems.
- Ensures that all pipeline opportunities meet minimal qualifications, such as assessing need, timing, budget, capabilities match, decision-making process, and implementation schedule.
- Effectively develops and presents a business-driven proposal as needed to convince the business-level, user-level, and financial-level decision makers of why the solutions should be purchased now and not from the competitors.
- Presents the business case that aligns to customer needs as defined during the qualification phase.
- Describes the solution in alignment with business and technical needs.
- Aligns the scope, schedule, and cost.
- Effectively positions unique qualifications and corporate overview.
- Provides accurate product information to the medical community.
- Closes sales timely and in enough volume to meet annual business objectives.
- Wins sales to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or scientific discipline.
- 3-years of solution focused, relationship building, or sales experience selling to international customers in the healthcare industry.
- Medical or healthcare sales experience.
- Ability to:
- Influence others in relation to product knowledge, product benefits, and customer needs and service.
- Adapt communication and/or selling style to suit audiences’ needs.
- Develop strong, customer-focused relationships with appropriate members of the medical community.
- Ability and passion to learn, comprehend, and translate complex medical information and technology.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven to succeed.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with the ability to act ethically and in support of corporate culture at all times when representing the company.
- Demonstrated effective:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize time effectively.
- Embraces ownership for own successes and failures and takes responsibility for personal goals and outcomes.
- Proficient in a foreign language.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license.
We care and we have FUN at VisualDx! We provide the following:
- Time off: Vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, vision, 401K, and more
- Caring & Self-Care opportunities: Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team, weekly yoga & meditation sessions
- Company Events: Picnics, happy hours, catered lunches, Festivus and our newest tradition-Treat Yo Self Day!
- Pets: We’re pet people and usually have a few office dogs visit each day
VisualDx is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.