Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
We are a growing software-as-a-service company headquartered in Rochester, NY and staffed nationally on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization. Our vision is to become the most relied-upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and laypeople alike. We current serve more than 300+ enterprise customers and half of all medical schools in the US.
The marketing team likes to say “teamwork makes the dream work.” We are group of doers who listen first, collaborate next, and then get stuff done to build our brand throughout the world.
We’re looking for creative, think outside-the box marketers who are committed to helping bring positive change in healthcare.
What You’ll Do
The junior graphic designer is responsible for designing materials from concept to project completion. This is a position where you’ll execute your creative problem-solving skills and bring data and concepts to life visually, while while representing our brand with an utmost attention detail. You will:
- Work with marketing, sales, account management, and other stakeholders to develop and produce designs for multiple platforms, including (but not limited to) print collateral, social media, advertising, trade shows, emails, web pages, infographics, presentations, instructional guides, and videos.
- Produce preliminary versions of designs, engage in designing solutions, and process feedback from stakeholders to improve designs.
- Prioritize design projects with graphics team to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects.
- Work with other graphics and marketing team members on collaborative projects.
- Understand and adhere to VisualDx brand guidelines.
- Collaborate and coordinate with outside vendors, including printers and mail houses.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in graphic design
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio in print and digital design work
- Effective time management skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback on designs
- Proficient at print design, including understanding of pre-press process/print production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Expert in Powerpoint
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
The ability to wear many hats and love all aspects of marketing, advertising, and communications. We love those who love to tell stories, know about digital and traditional marketing tactics, and know their way around standard marketing tools.
- Proficient in video editing, especially Camtasia
- Familiarity with WordPress and Pardot (or other marketing CRM)
- Familiarity with Asana, Jira, or other project management software
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Why you’ll want to join VisualDx
Our people make VisualDx a great place to work. We’re connected through our mission to change medicine. VisualDx provides employees with work opportunities to stretch their minds and expand their skills. Here are a few other reasons you will want to join the VisualDx team:
We offer robust benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Contribution to 401k plan
- Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
- Short and long-term disability
We have fun. We host happy hours, picnics, holiday parties, catered lunches, and our newest tradition – Treat Yo’ Self Day!
We care. The Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, weekly yoga and meditation sessions nurture our mind, body, and soul and deepen our community connections.
We’re pet people! Dogs are common workplace companions in our headquarters and those working remotely share pet adventures via Slack.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to being an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.