Reports to: VP, Marketing
We are a profitable and growing software-as-a-service company headquartered in Rochester, NY and staffed nationally on a mission to transform and improve medical decisions through augmented thinking and timely visualization. Our vision is to become the most relied upon intelligence platform for improving medical decisions by healthcare professionals and lay people alike.
Our professional clinical decision support system VisualDx is used at the point of care to improve diagnostic, testing, therapeutic decisions, and patient engagement. VisualDx is both a desktop EHR interoperable system and a mobile app, which includes ground-breaking AI/machine learning image analysis capabilities. We also license Aysa, a “digital front door” machine learning based application. We currently serve more than 300 enterprise customers and half of all medical schools in the US. VisualDx individual sales is experiencing rapid growth. Of note: VisualDx is now receiving much attention due to its longstanding commitment to creating a database of diagnostic imagery in all skin colors.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team who can improve our online presence and promote customer engagement across our various platforms and segments. Join us as we transform healthcare!
What you’ll do:
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy to improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Manage social medial budget
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Strategic ownership of our social media platforms
- Content creation and execution on social media, using latest best practices
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Developing and managing social influencer programs
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
- Stay up to date with industry news and content
3 or more years minimum experience working in social media, including planning and managing content, with consideration given to candidates with interactive or media background.
Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy. Experience needed in various social media content and analytic tools.
What you are:
- Versatile creative writer and excellent communicator
- Agile and enjoy rolling up your sleeves
- Intellectually curious
- Inspirational to those around you
- Resourceful and a “doer”
- Collaborative and described as a “team-player”
- Honest, kind and appreciate others
- Self-directed and “own” everything you do
- A great problem-solver
- Open and reflective
This is a “work from anywhere position.”
Why you’ll want to join VisualDx:
Our people make VisualDx a great place to work. We’re connected through our mission to change medicine. VisualDx provides employees with work opportunities to stretch their minds and expand their skills. Here are a few other reasons you will want to join the VisualDx team:
We offer robust benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Contribution to 401k plan
- Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
- Short and long-term disability
We have fun. We host happy hours, picnics, holiday parties, catered lunches, and our newest tradition – Treat Yo Self Day!
We care. The Social Causes Committee, Wellness Wednesday, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, weekly yoga and meditation sessions nurture our mind, body, and soul and deepen our community connections.
We’re pet people! Dogs are common workplace companions in our headquarters and those working remotely share pet adventures via Slack.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to being an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Minorities are encouraged to apply.