Later behavioral changes include social disengagement and disinhibition.
Procedural memory, sematic memory, and memory for distant events are often retained into late stages of the disease.
For more information, see OMIM.
G30.9 – Alzheimer's disease, unspecified
26929004 – Alzheimer's disease
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Vascular dementia
- Lewy body dementia
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Corticobasal syndrome
- Parkinson disease dementia
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Subclinical status epilepticus
- Human immunodeficiency virus / AIDS dementia
- Huntington disease
- Wilson disease
- Chronic alcohol or drug abuse (eg, Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome)
- Infectious encephalitis (eg, herpes simplex virus encephalitis)
- Paraneoplastic encephalitis