Medical Image Contribution
VisualDx image contributors are part of a major global effort to improve healthcare by empowering clinicians to make better medical decisions.
It is our ethical and moral obligation as clinicians to provide equity to all patients and reduce healthcare disparities. However, People with darker skin face worse health outcomes than their peers with lighter skin. Textbooks, dermatology atlases, and other resources typically underrepresent presentations of disease in people of color, affecting diagnostic accuracy.
VisualDx has been committed to providing a comprehensive resource for medical images across all skin types for more than 20 years. By ensuring that clinicians and students have access to a diverse set of clinical images we can begin to improve healthcare outcomes—particularly for patients of color.
Submit Your Photos
To join in our movement and contribute your medical photos, please use the form on this page. Do you have a collection of clinical images? Please email us directly at email@example.com.
- The clinical images should be good quality: in focus, properly exposed, plain background.
- The patient should not be identifiable: no full-face pictures are acceptable.
- You must have obtained patient consent before providing the image for use in accordance with the Image Upload Terms.
- The minimum accepted size for images is 1024×768 pixels, but larger is preferred.
- Please advise whether you wish your contribution to be specifically acknowledged.