Parkes-Weber syndrome in Adult
For more information, see OMIM.
Q87.2 – Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly involving limbs
234143003 – Parkes Weber syndrome
- Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome – A vascular malformation syndrome with limb hypertrophy. However, the buttock and trunk are often involved, and there are no arteriovenous fistulae or high-output cardiac failure.
- Proteus syndrome – Asymmetrical overgrowth of soft tissue and bone with variable vascular malformations.
- Servelle-Martorell syndrome – Capillary malformations associated with undergrowth of a limb.
- Maffucci syndrome – Vascular malformation with enchondromas.
- CLOVE syndrome – Congenital lipomatous overgrowth, vascular malformations, and epidermal nevi without limb hypertrophy.
- Blue rubber bleb nevus – Widespread venous malformations without limb hypertrophy.
- Congenital port-wine stain
- Capillary malformation-arteriovenous malformation syndrome – Similar findings to Parkes-Weber, but no limb abnormalities.