Syringoma - External and Internal Eye
D23.9 – Other benign neoplasm of skin, unspecified
302828001 – Syringoma of skin
- Basal cell carcinoma – Pearly papule with telangiectasia and erosions on a background of sun-damaged skin.
- Milia – Small, white cystic papules filled with keratin.
- Xanthelasma – Favor upper eyelids; white to yellow plaques.
- Sebaceous hyperplasia – Yellow umbilicated papule with crown vessels.
- Steatocystoma multiplex – White to yellow smooth papules and nodules.
- Flat warts – Characteristically flat-topped papules.
- Trichoepitheliomas – Favor alar creases; flesh-colored, rubbery papules.
- Trichilemmomas – Common on the lips; may be verrucous.
- Sarcoidosis – Infiltrative papules and plaques that can be seen around the nares. The micropapular variant may resemble syringomas.
- Microcystic adnexal carcinoma – Should be considered if a solitary syringoma-like lesion appears on the lip.