Together with ACEP, we are asking ACEP members to contribute confirmed monkeypox case images to support their colleagues around the world.
Images collected through this project will be freely accessible to ACEP members to better assist with recognition, clinical care, and education. These images will also be available within VisualDx.
Monkeypox cases are growing rapidly and we are discovering variant presentations. VisualDx has been committed to providing a comprehensive resource for medical images for more than 20 years. By ensuring that emergency medicine professionals and students have access to a diverse set of clinical images, we can improve healthcare outcomes.
Submit Your Photos
To join this emergency effort and contribute your medical photos, please use the form on this page. Do you have a collection of clinical images? Please email us directly at email@example.com.
- The clinical images should be good quality: in focus, properly exposed, plain background.
- The patient should not be identifiable: no full-face pictures are acceptable.
- You must have obtained patient consent before providing the image for use in accordance with the Image Upload Terms.
- The minimum accepted size for images is 1024×768 pixels, but larger is preferred.
- Please advise whether you wish your contribution to be specifically acknowledged.