VisualDx pulls the patient’s age, sex, medications, and problem list so you can quickly access drug reactions, search, images, and clinical content right inside any FHIR-enabled electronic health record. The R4 app offers:
- A faster and easier way to access information over DSTU2.
- Quick delivery right to the VisualDx homepage, where users can immediately search for a condition or search for signs and symptoms to build their own differential diagnosis.
The R4 app logs users in as individuals and creates an account for them if it is their first time using the application. Why is this important?
- Individual users can earn CME for the clinical inquires they make in VisualDx.
- This leads to better usage metrics for the individual clinicians with the R4 app.
- Administrators and stakeholders can identify which clinicians are using VisualDx and how frequently.
|Request the App
|EPIC Implementation Guide
|Using VisualDx in the SMART on FHIR Environment
Info Button Integration
Included with your institutional license at no extra cost.