VisualDx pulls the patient’s age, sex, medications, and problem list so you can quickly access drug reactions, differential support, images, and clinical content right inside any FHIR-enabled electronic health record. The R4 app offers:
- A faster and easier way to access information over DSTU2.
- Quick delivery right to the VisualDx homepage, where users can immediately build a differential or look for a condition.
The R4 app logs users in as individuals and creates an account for them if it is their first time using the application. Why is this important?
- Individual users can earn CME for the clinical inquires they make in VisualDx.
- This leads to better usage metrics for the individual clinicians with the R4 app.
- Administrators and stakeholders can identify which clinicians are using VisualDx and how frequently.
|Request the App||EPIC Implementation Guide||Using VisualDx in the SMART on FHIR Environment|
Info Button Integration
Included with your institutional license at no extra cost.