Intelligence Within Your Workflow
Interoperability made better. Made SMART.
VisualDx brings speed to answer where you need it most—right inside the electronic health record.
- Build a custom differential starting with a list of findings from the patient record.
- Investigate possible adverse reactions to medications with a simple click.
- Look up clinical information and images for current and past diagnoses recorded in the patient record.
- Jump right into a search of VisualDx by symptom, medication, diagnosis, or travel location.
- Quickly access prescribing information for a patient’s current and past medications.
VisualDx pulls the patient’s age, sex, medications, and problem list so you can quickly access drug reactions, differential support, images, and clinical content right inside any FHIR-enabled electronic health record. The R4 app offers:
- A faster and easier way to access information over DSTU2.
- Quick delivery right to the VisualDx homepage, where users can immediately build a differential or look for a diagnosis.
The R4 app logs users in as individuals and creates an account for them if it is their first time using the application. Why is this important?
- Individual users can earn CME for the clinical inquires they make in VisualDx.
- This leads to increased accuracy of usage metrics for the individual clinicians with the R4 app.
- Administrators and stakeholders can identify which clinicians are using VisualDx and how frequently.
|Request the App||EPIC Implementation Guide||Using VisualDx in the SMART on FHIR Environment|
Info Button Integration
Included with your institutional license at no extra cost.
Single Sign On
VisualDx offers the gold standard of SSO authentication. SSO offers convenience, security, productivity, and administrative benefits, making it an attractive solution for organizations seeking to simplify authentication and access management.
|SSO Integration Guide||Use Cases Comparison|