Your app instantly recognized my condition on my lower left leg as cellulitis advising me to get straight to my doctor. I underwent antibiotics by a series of injections and anti-inflammatory tablets and creams.”
–Tony, Aysa user
Improve care from pre-visit to follow-up by supporting the patient process and clinical decision-making.
From just a single photo, Aysa provides patients easy-to-understand guidance on the most common skin conditions—without all the jargon.
- Analyze patient images to create a pre-visit differential for intake and triage.
- Using a picture of nearly anything of concern on your skin, Aysa provides guidance on what to do next.
- Private-labeled embeddable functionality for patients
- Web and mobile for integration into Epic MyChart
- Customized post-interpretation guidance (eg, referral or Emergency Department)
- Integration into Epic In Basket and related workflow
Integrating VisualDx Into Your Workflow
Live Telemedicine Visits
Use VisualDx just as you would during a clinic visit to show patients images and share information.
This will build patient trust and confidence, educate, and reduce patient anxiety.
Physician has live video and audio interactions with the patient
Physician can share screen of VisualDx photos, improving and building patient confidence
Doctor emails VisualDx diagnosis summary and treatment options, speeding interaction
Store-and-Forward and Telephone Telemedicine
Harness the power of the VisualDx software to answer patient concerns, even when your patient consultation is asynchronous and when video is not available.
Improve efficiency by emailing a patient handout. More than 300 handouts in both English and Spanish can be emailed directly from VisualDx, both speeding the interaction and improving patient understanding and compliance.Teledermatology Tips for Clinicians
1. Physician has live video and audio interactions with the patient
2. Physician can share screen of VisualDx photos, improving and building patient confidence
3. Doctor emails VisualDx diagnosis summary and treatment options, speeding interaction
Instantly Integrate Clinical Content, Images, and More
Rich toolkit of RESTful APIs that quickly integrate with your web or mobile-based user experience to engage and guide your customers.
See for yourself how VisualDx can enhance your telemedicine experience.
Your first 30 days are free. Cancel anytime.