With VisualDx, the Military Can:
- Create a differential diagnosis across environmental, marine, CBRN, and general medicine.
- Recognize and treat medication reactions quickly and accurately.
- Access 46,000 of the best medical images.
- Empower medics and IDCs with the right information at the right time and place.
- Avoid unnecessary medevacs.
- Identify global infectious diseases.
- More accurately identify and treat in the theatre.
- Better prepare for missions in forward environments.
Complete this form to access VisualDx’s capabilities statement and quad chart.
With Offline Capabilities, VisualDx Is Your Go-To Assistant on Humanitarian Missions
To improve and extend knowledge of front-line clinicians in remote, underserved areas, VisualDx is creating a standalone version of its mobile decision support tool that can be used without an internet connection. This effort is made possible by a grant awarded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2019. The grant will initially focus on providing healthcare workers in parts of Africa with the tool.
In 2019 VisualDx was also awarded the Translational Research Institute for Space Health (TRISH) grant to create a stand-alone version of its platform that will allow for use with no required internet connection that will enable astronauts on deep space missions to access the diagnostic tool. This version will have customized content that reflects the most common conditions occurring in space flight and will reflect the limited resources available on deep space missions.Learn More
The Leader in Diagnostic Accuracy
See the must-have innovation in the clinical skin exam.
Your first 30 days are free. Cancel any time.
For a demo or group pricing.