This new content release includes 20 new medical illustrations of hand, shoulder, and other orthopedic injuries, fractures, and more.
As cases of monkeypox continue to rise, we will continue to review and updated our Public Health entry and full clinical writeup, including genital findings, in VisualDx.
Here’s a look at what else is new:
Images & Illustrations
194 New Added
17 New Added
1,243 New Added
- Acral pseudolymphomatous angiokeratoma of children (APACHE)
- Actinic folliculitis
- Adverse cutaneous reactions to targeted biologic therapies
- Autoinflammatory periodic fevers, immunodeficiency, and thrombocytopenia (PFIT)
- Maturational hyperpigmentation
- Paraneoplastic granulomatous eruption
- Satoyoshi syndrome
- Sinus pericranii
- Warburg-Cinotti syndrome
Subscribe to VisualDx Today
Become a VisualDx subscriber today and gain access to clinical information and medical images of thousands of diagnoses. Your first 30 days are FREE.