Introducing: Gaps, Disparities, and Challenges in Inflammatory Diseases. The first in a three-part series sponsored by Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
This webinar brings together experts in clinical education, clinical research, and representation to discuss the current issues in the diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases.
Moderator: Andrew Alexis, MD, MPH
- Nada Elbuluk, MD, MSc, FAAD
- Valerie Harvey, MD, MPH, FAAD
In this session, you’ll hear our guests discuss the challenges faced from both the provider and patients’ perspectives, including:
- an overview of the current state of care related to inflammatory disease,
- the gaps and disparities that exist in access to care and treatment, and
- how these disparities impact patient outcomes.
Panelists will also share their personal experiences with and best practices in addressing these challenges and offer ideas and suggestions to improve representation in education and patient care.
Webinar participants will have the opportunity to engage with the panelists and share their own perspectives during an open Q&A session.