Visualdx.com no longer supports your web browser (Internet Explorer version 9 or lower). See what browsers we support.
1. Types of Information Collected.
(a) Traffic Data Collected. VisualDx automatically gathers general statistical information about visitors to the Sites and users of the Software. Accordingly, VisualDx may automatically track and collect certain technical information from you when you visit the Sites or use the Software. This may include: (i) your IP address; (ii) your domain server; (iii) your type of computer; (iv) your type of browser; (v) the pages you viewed; and (vi) the products and services you purchased or licensed (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information which does not personally identify you, but which may be used for improving your experience on the Sites or using the Software. Traffic Data may be provided to third parties. VisualDx may also use “cookies” for specific purposes such as customizing content specific to your interests, or storing your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Sites or use the Software. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Preference and options configurations in your browser determine if, and how, a cookie will be accepted. You can change those configurations on your computer if you desire. By changing your preferences, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is set, or you can reject all cookies. If you do so and cookies are disabled, you may be required to re-enter your information more often and certain features of the Sites and the Software may be unavailable.
(b) Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain areas of the Sites, to use the Software, to have a VisualDx account, to receive certain services, or to purchase, license, or use products or services that VisualDx offers via the Sites, VisualDx may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, without limitation: (i) contact data such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number (“Contact Data”); (ii) financial data such as your account or credit card number (“Financial Data”); and (iii) demographic data such as your zip code (“Demographic Data”).
5. Deletion/Disposal of Personal Information. We may delete or otherwise dispose of any or all of your Personal Information, whether stored electronically or in paper form, at any time without notice. In the event that we do so, we will delete or dispose of your Personal Information in a manner that employs reasonable and current technical and organizational security methods to prevent any unauthorized access to your Personal Information.
6. User Choice Regarding Collection of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. However, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Sites and Software that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional materials from us, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information or by contacting us electronically using the contact tab at the Sites to “opt-out” at any time.
7. User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information. In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time you may visit your personal profile by accessing your account at the Sites. Through your personal profile you may review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected.
8. Data Collection from Children. VisualDx does not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age, as the Sites and Software are not directed to persons under such age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us electronically using the contact tab at www.VisualDx.com. If we become aware that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete or dispose of such Personal Information in a manner that employs reasonable and current technical and organizational security methods to prevent any unauthorized access to such Personal Information.
9. Other Limits to Your Privacy. VisualDx may also make chat rooms, blogs, forums, message boards, news groups, listservs, email lists, and the like available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and VisualDx has no control over its use or privacy.