Here’s what you can do with VisualDx:
- Save an average of 2+ hours per week and reduce the need for a consult with specialty-level knowledge at your fingertips.
- Solve challenging dermatology cases with VisualDx’s proven, specialty-level information and diverse image collection.
- Build patient confidence in your diagnosis through shared images and information.
- Reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and antibiotic use by 38%.
- Search a condition to access images, illustrations, and handbook-length clinical information and ICD codes.
I love how portable VisualDx is. While I am at the bedside with a patient in the Emergency Department I can show them other pictures of their condition to reassure them of the correct diagnosis. For example, I recently had a patient who presented with a pretty standard hordeolum on the inner lid, but she was only aware of styes occurring on the lash line. I was able to reassure her immediately with pictures shared from VisualDx at the bedside to normalize her condition. I also was reminded in the management pearls to encourage lid hygiene withe diluted baby shampoo- such practical, helpful tips! I love VisualDx for the difficult diagnosis and undifferentiated rash, but I use it most often in this way- enhancing patient communication and education right at the bedside.
-Dr. Tuttle, emergency medicine physician