On Nov. 17, 2022, VisualDx released new images and clinical content to its subscribers. Want to start your free 30-day trial? Click here.
- Updates to RSV, monkeypox, COVID-19, and influenza to reflect status of current outbreaks.
- Hundreds of new clinical images added, including many from Ali Moiin, MD, a dermatologist from Detroit, and Anela McGinness, a pediatrician at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland. Do you have clinical images you would like to contribute? Learn more here.
- Chest x-ray images of respiratory syncytial virus infection (RSV) in children.
- 18 new monkeypox images, bringing the total to 72.
AI/ML and the Future of Dermatology
VisualDx Academy Webinar | Dec. 8, 2022 | 7p Eastern
Images & Illustrations
200+ New Added
17 New Added
834 New Added
- Atypical postradiation vascular proliferation (APRVP)
- Chronic ulcerative stomatitis
- Cutaneous and systemic plasmacytosis (CSP)
- Lipodystrophia centrifugalis abdominalis infantilis
- Nonbullous neutrophilic lupus erythematosus
- Postambulatory swollen hands (POTASH)
- Distal clavicle osteolysis
- Rett syndrome
- Subtalar joint dislocation
- Intrinsic plus hand
- Avascular necrosis of scaphoid (Preiser disease)
- Proximal humerus fracture (adult and pediatric)
- Wartenberg syndrome
Subscribe to VisualDx Today
Become a VisualDx subscriber today and gain access to clinical information and medical images of thousands of diagnoses. Your first 30 days are FREE.