Image Contributor Spotlight
Steve Daveluy, MD, FAAD
Dr. Daveluy was extremely generous in sharing his image collection with VisualDx. The collection is noteworthy for its quality and diverse range of skin types and diseases—both common and rare. The collection includes several studies related to postinflammatory hyperpigmentation secondary to acne in patients of color and the documentation of therapy for Hidradenitis suppurativa patients over time. Also included are images illustrating various procedures and cases consisting of both clinical and dermoscopic images.
Submit Your Photos
To join in our movement and contribute your medical photos, please use the form below. Do you have a collection of clinical images? Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of interest:
- Reactions to medications in skin of color
- Neonatal infections
- Tropical diseases
- Common childhood exanthems in skin of color
- Cutaneous signs of internal disease
- Lipid disorders and xanthomas
- Environmental toxins
- The clinical images should be good quality: in focus, properly exposed, plain background.
- The patient should not be identifiable: no full-face pictures are acceptable.
- You must have obtained patient consent before providing the image for use in accordance with the Image Upload Terms.
- The minimum accepted size for images is 1024×768 pixels, but larger is preferred.
- Please advise whether you wish your contribution to be specifically acknowledged.